Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fabric Frenzy and Flowers




In lieu of my Ten Minute Tuesday with paper and cards,
 how about a couple of darling flowers for today? Fabric flowers, that is. And they only take about ten minutes.

I created this little flower to hang on my scissors - it's a great way to help you locate them on your crafting desk or when you go to a crafting social. And Stampin' Up!'s Paper Snips - love, love them!

Would you like one?
 I have two pairs of Paper Snips, complete with flowers on a chain, for the next two gals that join my team!

THE LOW-DOWN ON JOINING STAMPIN' UP!

We’re just right for you if you dig:
• Making your own schedule
• Adapting your workload to fit your family’s needs
• Forging new relationships with amazing women
• Having a go-to creative outlet that you can share with others
• Getting discounts on wonderful products
• Making extra money

Click here for more details or email me at stampsnsmiles@gmail.com (I'd love to chat!)

Here's another fabric flower which I glued to a clothes pin covered in card stock. It has a magnet glued to the back to create a handy little note holder after it's finished holding the little bag full of goodies.

And how do you make fabric flowers? Well, Pinterest of course! Follow me here.


For one week only all of Stampin' Up!'s fabric is 50% off - and I didn't want you to miss. There are so many, many cool creative ideas that can be made with fabric. Click here to shop the sale now.

No comments: