Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome Baby Girl!


Hi, just a quick post before I fly out the door to a baby shower! What fun.... it's been quite awhile since I've been to one and they are always exciting.

I CAS'd myself on this one, blinging it up a bit from the one posted here to make it suitable for a little girl and using the darling stamp set, Dressed Up. I even added rhinestones on the envelope since it wasn't going to mailed.
 Sorry the pic isn't so great, but you get the drift, I'm sure.


Pulled out the sewing machine for a minute to add a bit of stitching and then a touch of Glimmer Paper, which you receive free during Sale-a-bration with a qualifying order. Get more details on that here!



Here's a sneak peek of what you can expect in the new
2013 - 2014 Annual Catalog.... check out the flyer here.
Of course, it's still a few months until the catalog comes out (unless you're a demo and get yours early - that's fun!)
Would you like to join the fun as a hobby demo to enjoy the perks and the discounts? That's fine too! Click here for more info.

        Available for ordering now -
shop here online 24/7!

Dress Up!
127317w
127319c

No comments: