Wednesday, January 23, 2013

All Dressed Up!

       



Have you ordered this stamp set yet?
I'm having so much fun with it and have so many projects to show you! 
I'm starting with some simpler cards I created, but check back often, because we're dressing this dress up and she gets cuter as the time (and my brain!) goes on. That didn't sound quite right, did it? I mean, I hope my brain is always on.... but sometimes ideas just need time to percolate a bit - just like the coffee, smile.



          

Check out this wonderful video by Carrie Cudney that shows you step by step how to use the Dress Form Pop'n'Cuts.




                 Did you notice these great little coat hangers?
                            They fit the dress perfectly!  

        Cute Clips - a brand new product in the Spring catalog.
All Dressed Up Bundle
131096w
131095c
Card Base Pop'n'Cuts
130099
Dress Form Pop'n'Cuts
130100

                                                                Cute Clips - Hung Up
                                                                            129389

3 comments:

Lesley Lendon said...

love the green and white Penny, so fresh!

Anonymous said...

I love your card and you've officially twisted my arm into getting this bundle :). I wanted to ask you if your polka dot trim is adhered directly to your whisper white card base or is the front of the card shorter & you can see the other side of the DSP from the inside of the card? I hope that makes sense. Daune C - daune@stampin4life.com

Unknown said...

Daune,
Actually the scalloped trim is adhere to the card front. The piece the dress is on is cut @ 5-1/2" x 3-3/4" and adhered to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals 1/2" up from the bottom of the card. The card has been sent to a friend or I would take a pic to show you.
It is a fun set, isn't it?