Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello ... I'm Paper Pumpkin


I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .

I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to spice up your life with some paper fun!
I come in a sweet box and inside you'll find:

Stamps
Ink
Paper
Accessories

Everything you need to create pinable projects. Hello, Pinterest! Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!

Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!


Trendy, easy to create projects that will be delivered to your front door each month - all for $19.95 a month! How cool is that? No finding sitters for the kiddos, gas money, or trying to figure it out on your own. Stampin' Up! has done the work for you!

But wait, there's more!
Enroll in this fantastic program along with me and I will supply you with an additional free tutorial each month on how to continue using those same products using brand new ideas! Super fun!

That's right - I'm signing up too, and I'm going to create right along beside you. Each month you will have exclusive access to additional super cute ideas that use the same products you just received. You'll even have a special page on my blog for showcasing your creations. It's going to be fun, fun, fun! Don't miss it!

Click here to begin the creative escape today or to learn more! You can even enjoy a trial. Oh, and don't forget to use my name Penny Smiley when you enroll to receive your free tutorial!



No comments: