Thursday, January 31, 2013

Vintage Dress Form


When you have beautiful products to work with; simple is wonderful! All Dressed Up is one of my favorite in the new Spring Catalog and this time I chose to use just the Framelit along with Natural Composition Specialty  paper.
A beautiful vintage button is the only adornment I felt it needed along with the glossy, raised pattern on the paper.

I stamped flowers from Secret Garden as a backdrop which adds to the feminine feel. It just makes me happy! Did you create something that made you happy today too?
Oh, and Secret Garden is going to be the featured Online Only stamp set for March... it's going to be beautiful!
Click here for more info!

Artisnan Embellishment Kit
129328
All Dressed Up

Secret Garden Bundle
131100w
131099c

2 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Penny, I just love your style! This is fabulous!!

Dawn Tidd said...

Easy and elegant! I love the Natural Compositions DSP. Wonderful card.