Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Wednesday!


Hello!

How's this for simple and clean? My favorite way to create a card. I need to explain the colors, tho'. I know Pumpkin Pie is not really a color for a heart - but I guess if you really like pumpkin pie, you could actually say, "I {heart} pumpkin pie!" right?

But, really, it just happens to be the colors of the Merry Monday challenge I created this card for.  When said and done, I thought it made quite a nice masculine card, dressed up with a little silver embossing on the "hello".



Also...

This month I'm delighted to be a guest designer for the Inky Fingers Club.
Check out Julie Brewers happenings
here!

 

The Spring Special Session begins February 10th, a new and exclusive tutorial that features projects prepared by one of our creative designers, Becky Roberts, Penny Smiley, Missy Sparrow, Carlene Eshelman, Celia Cawthon, Jennifer Thomas,
Amanda Burditt, Mary Kinsey and Julie Brewer, will be revealed daily for two weeks. 

No comments: