Joining a team....
I thought I'd share a little with you today about what it means to me to be part of a Stampin' Up! team..
First, it's just more fun to play (and work) when you can share the fun together with others!
Secondly, I love the inspiration I receive from being able to chat with and learn from those who have such an amazing sense of creativity.
Thirdly, the whole is definitely bigger than the parts! I love how I've grown from being sharpened by the ideas and talent of a team that consistently encourages me to be my best....
Fourth, I'm so glad I don't have to redesign the wheel. I'm able to learn from those that are successful about how to spend my time in my business, help others and spread the fun of an online Stampin' Up! business.
I'd love to help you enjoy the same! Is 2013 your year to start your own business? Click here for more info or contact me at stampsnsmiles
Why join the Stamps'n'smiles team?
I love this wonderful Stampin' Up! business. I love the outstanding business design that encourages us to help others become successful .... and doing that by creating what we love and passing that spark on to others.
Whether you are interested in becoming a hobby demonstrator and enjoy the ongoing 20% discount you will receive or are interested in creating an online, virtual business, as I have chosen, I'm ready and committed to helping you!
Remember, Stampin' Up!'s motto is "doing it your way!" I love that it's a "no pressure" business. Whether you'd like to be a hobbyist stamper or build a business, I'd love to support you either way!
As a team member you'll enjoy a number of perks!
- Complimentary access to all my online tutorials. Use them for classes or your own use.
It's a great way to get started helping others create.
- If you live in the Boise, ID area, you'll enjoy meeting other team members as we get together to share projects, business ideas and just have fun!
- Out of area.... no problem! Enjoy the exclusive Facebook interaction with team
members that will keep you inspired and motivated. I'll keep in touch via email and phone to answer all your questions and help you each step of the way! And we'll be seeing you at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention in July!
What can you expect in the $99 Starter Kit?
- Merchandise - your choice of $125 of Stampin' Up! merchandise
- Business Supply Pack - choose from three different supply kits, depending on your focus (business or hobby), valued at $65and then...
- Enjoy 30% off on your first order! Complete your wish list at a wonderful discount! New demonstrators receive a 30% product discount on their first order of $150 or more submitted within their first 45 days PLUS receive the hostess benefits AND if it happens to be during Sale-a-bration (Jan 22 - Mar 22) will receive a minimum of 3 free products (one for each $50 ordered) That's lots of free product and reason enough to get started right there!
- 20% ongoing discount on all merchandise
- Access to Stampin' Up!'s website for training videos, downloads and business ideas
- Access to Stampin' Connection - Stampin' Up!'s online place to share and get to know other demonstrators from around the world
- Stampin' Success - your own copy of Stampin' Up!'s bi-monthly magazine that's packed full of business and stamping ideas
Still need a little more information? How about this...
- Give it a try on us! Enjoy Stampin' Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits through a full calendar quarter with no further need to sell or purchase any products beyond your starter kit. See, no pressure - just fun!
- There is no penalty to drop! If you wish to extend your demonstrator status for the following quarter, you would be required to have $300 in product sales (including your own orders).
- Starter Kit ships FREE! Yes, that is free shipping - yet another savings!!
Whew! That's probably enough for right now.... just know that there's much more in store and I can't wait to get to know you and share it with you! Click here to get started or contact me at stampsnsmiles.blogspot.com