Holiday Home and it's coordinating die, Homeade Holidays have to be one of the sweetest sets in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog .... it is so versatile, discounted when purchased as a bundle and easily used year-round.
But this time for Christmas - or leave off the "at Christmastime" and it can be for any wintery occasion.
I had ever so much fun with this one -
here's the order in which I created it.
Before you begin, and in between each stamping, be sure to use your Embossing Buddy to keep your embossing where you want it to be!
1) Using Versamark ink, stamp the house on the lower right hand side of Whisper White cardstock, cut 4" x 5-1/4". It's the top of a three layer card.
2) Emboss the house using White Embossing Powder.
3) Die cut the house using Home for the Holiday Framelits.
4) Shade in the windows, bricks and roofline using Coastal Cabana Blendabilities (or Stampin' Write Markers) and set aside for now.
5) Using Versamark ink stamp your sentiment on the lower left hand side of the card. Heat emboss using Silver Embossing Powder.
6) Emboss the top part only of the cardstock using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and the Big Shot!
7) Using the Versamark stamp pad, add Versamark randomly over the embossed area. No right or wrong on this step!
8) Heat emboss dotted area using Whisper White Embossing Powder. This give it a frosty kind of look.
9) Using a Stampin' Sponge and Coastal Cabana ink, add color over the lower center part of the card.
10) Add Frosted Sequins and tiny Pearls using Glue Dots.
11) Assemble card using Stampin' Dimensionals - two layers under the house and offset it just a tad for a nice shadow effect.
Here are some products you will use. Order them 24/7 online here and receive a thank you gift in the mail!
Holiday Home Bundle
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder 133520
Frosted Sequins 135835
Embossing Buddy 103083