Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Escape!



Won't you join me?
Today is the very last day to enroll for the March edition of Paper Pumpkin!

Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription from Stampin' Up! that enables you to receive brand new product each month along with directions to help you create fun projects quickly and easily.

You'll receive stamps, ink, paper and embellishments in each kit. In addition, I'll be offering a free tutorial each month so you can continue to use those same stamps in new creative way. The tutorial is available to anyone who signs up for Paper Pumpkin and uses my name, Penny Smiley, Star ID 83669, as your demonstrator.

I'll be receiving my "pretty red box" filled with goodies to create an amazing project. I'll be sharing my creation with you shortly, but today is the last opportunity for you to receive this months edition.

Escape with me here! You can find all the details here and please, if you are enrolling, I'd love for you to list me, Penny Smiley, Star ID 83669, as your demonstrator (because you don't want to miss your free monthly tutorial) 
Thanks so much! 

No comments: