Friday, May 4, 2012

Loads of Love!

Hasn't this just been the greatest stamp set ever?
I couldn't imagine not having it among my arsenal of stamps! So... just a few more cards with it - something simple, something fun!
I needed a few more quick notes for a few special guys in our lives and this works for me!


And then there's Loads of Fun! Life really is a road trip!

Supplies:
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Confetti Cream card stock
Early Espresso and Crumb Cake ink
Loads of Love 115022
Loads of Fun 115197
Wheel - sorry, didn't realize it was no longer available but a good substitute would be:
Sandy Speckles 117651

To add a little interest I scored at 1/4" and 1/2" from center fold of card. I love working with burlap! I could see this card with a flower on the front instead of all these guy toys - oh, gotta run and try that!

Don't forget! These stamp sets are only available until the end of May, so order yours today!

1 comment:

Live Laugh and Stamp It said...

Hello! Cute, cute, cute! I love your use of burlap but was wondering if you use special adhesive for it? I want to go out and get some =) Thanks for sharing!