Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Sneak Peek!


So I've been working with my brand new products... so fun!
Scrumptious colors like Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green and Primrose Petals. This card is using Betsy's Blossoms, a great new stamp set - flowers, birds and a great leaf stamp with almost a tropical feel to it. Love the clean feel of so many of the new products.

Isn't it time for you to get a sneak peek of your own?
Check out the Join the Fun Promo!



I do have to tell you what happened tho'!
The UPS man arrived Thursday afternoon with a box which I knew was my new catalogs. However, because I have been gone and have let the housework go a bit, I was in the middle of cleaning and still had the refrigerator to go. So I sent a text to my upline to make sure someone knew how good I was being by finishing work before play. I was going to finish my work, brew a cuppa and then sit down with no interruptions to browse. I did (it's amazing how fast you can clean when you've got a new cattie waiting for you!), got my cup of coffee and with my 15 yr old daughter watching proceeded to open the "box". It had to be a production - this only happens once a year, right?

Well, here's what I found in the box!


Aarrgghh! Well, these were exciting a year ago! Not so much today! 
So... called Becky - yep, the Becky Roberts cause I had to tell her. Do you want to guess the next part of the story?
I decided I'd sit back down at the computer and look at the cattie again online - the doorbell rings and here's Becky with a brand new catalog for me! I wish I'd gotten a pic of that to share with you!

The happy ending to the story - a call to Stampin' Up! and as always they made it right. Thank you Stampin' Up! and Becky for always making good things happen!


2 comments:

Paper Potter said...

I can believe it! Becky is just the sweetest!!! Gorgeous card, Penny. Just lovely and the choice of colors .... perfect!

Renee Pontious said...

One more reason why we love "our Becky". Love you too Penny and enjoying your blog sooooo much. Anxious to join you as a demonstrator when I get back from celebrating our 30th.