Saturday, September 20, 2014

Goulish Greetings from your Freaky Little Friends




 
Freaky Little Friends
Stopping by on this beautiful Saturday afternoon
(oh, I'm hoping you're having great weather also!)
with a Ghoulish Greeting from your Freaky Little Friends. Aren't these little characters the best?
 
I used the Banner Framelit to create a space to add the stamped banner and then curled the edges up a bit. A little black thread thro' the buttons, to pick up on the black, finishes it off nicely. Or so it seems to me!
 

And, here they appear again, stacked up, ready to go.
To add some interest to this card, I first embossed a piece of Whisper White card stock (my favorite card stock of all time!) and then simply tore a piece to add as a backdrop.

Just a little bit of edginess to an otherwise almost "too nice" Halloween card. Sorry, I'm just not into the really dark side of the occasion.
 
What are you doing with Freaky Friends? Oh, just wait 'til next week, there's more~

meanwhile.... purchase your Freaky Friends here!
 
Freaky Friends 135161c
Ghoulish Greetings 136664


 
 

No comments: