Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Classy Halloween!


If you've followed my blog for long, you have discovered I love simple! Halloween is no exception. Of course, I will create some fun Halloween treats and cards in the next month or so (keep posted for an entire Halloween tutorial!) but for today simple is where I'm at.

So beginning with the Spider Web Folder on Very Vanilla, edged with the wonderful little sawtooth border I created with the Finishing Touches Edgelits die in Basic Black, all that's needed is a couple of banners, a button and ribbon.

Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper is simply gorgeous - that's where I found this wonderful stripe and polka dot paper that adds the color to this card. Check out the classy Brushed Bronze Designer Button tied with Very Vanilla Seam Binding.

Seasonal Sayings stamp set supplied me with the Halloween wish inside!
See all the brand new Halloween products here.

Let's Party!

If you live in the Boise, Idaho area and would like me to show you and your friends
how to make this card - email me today!

                                 Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
                                                                           126906

                                                     Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons
                                                                         127833


                                                                 Seasonal Sayings
                                                                      128006w
                                                                      128009c

2 comments:

Ruthie Graen said...

Simple, yet beautiful! Or should that be simple, yet oh so frightening?!
I enjoy following your blog!

Unknown said...

I always say simple it better!! I just LOVE this card!! WOW!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #74 with a link back to your blog on 8-19-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com