Friday, August 24, 2012

Just a Sneak Peek of Summer in a Jar!



I hope you're having a wonderful Friday....
the kids are back in school, the summer's coming to a close and it's time to have some fun creating! To help you do just that I have a new project ready to go! Just a sneak peek of it for today, tho.

Summer in a Jar! 

Memories and seashells,
Photos and sand.
Apples and cherries,
Pears from the land.

Scrapbooks and paper,
Ribbon and twine.
Help preserve mem'ries,
Especially mine.

Summer's 'bout over,
Fall's peeking thro'
Quick stamp a card!
Create something new.

Alrighty,then! Not sure what prompted all that, but I am excited about my brand new tutorial that celebrates this time of year! It's streamlined to help you create quicker than ever.

I hope you'll join me tomorrow as I present
"Summer in a Jar!"


Okay... one more sneak peek!


 

1 comment:

Ruthie Graen said...

Oh Penny, you are a teaser! Tuning in tomorrow!