Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just Sayin', Becky ....

















Feeling Sentimental....

What are your go-to colors? Again and again, I find myself 
reaching for Very Vanilla and Basic Black... I love the simplicity of that combo! If I could choose only two colors for my wardrobe it would be black and cream/white. It's always in style and a touch of any other color dresses it up just fine. Life can't get much simpler than that.


These cards come from a great set called "Feeling Sentimental" - aptly named, I'd say. The images stamp beautifully, have such a great vintage feel and are a set of four (the sentiment is included) that are free during 
Sale-a-bration - which just happens to begin January 22nd!

The above card is dedicated to my generous, sweet upline, Becky Roberts ... can't tell you why, but I think she needs to find it in her mailbox this week, smile.


New to Sale-a-bration?

In a nutshell, it's the greatest time of year to purchase Stampin' Up! products or hostess a Stampin' Up! party! Each $50 order receives a free product - like "Feeling Sentimental" and, additionally, as hostess you can earn free product along with special incentives to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary!

Contact me to book your stampin' party now - stampsnsmiles@gmail.com

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Inking Idaho said...

She says blushing... I'm sorry! I should have known, YOU of all people would make this set absolutely gorgeous! GORGEOUS! Love you Penny :)
Becky

Lorri said...

Haha, I "got" this one (referral to Becky).....LOL You did a great job on this Penny, and I admit it's the cutest one I've seen with this set.

Lori Stilger said...

LOVE these!!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)