Thursday, January 24, 2013

Simply a Heart



Simply a Heart
When only simple and striking will do - this is the card I would choose to make that statement. Along with the beauty of simple cards, is the bonus that they only take minutes to make.

Are you using your stamps and dies from Hearts a Flutter?
I hope so! 
If not, I've just created a tutorial that includes ten projects all using this set. It's part of my Online Only class and
even if you've already purchased this set you can still enjoy my class this month! 

Here's how it works - simply choose any product(s) of $36.95 or more to replace the Hearts a Flutter Bundle!
Click here to learn more!



Hearts a Flutter Bundle

131098w

131097cH

1 comment:

marcy said...

Hi Penny:
How sweet and thoughtful of you to send me that cute "fashionably late" B-day card you posted...

Such a FUN SURPRISE to receive it in the mail today :) That dress stamp is soooooooo cute!!
THANK U for thinking of me...
Hugs,
Marcy