when it needs to be said, it needs to be said with kindness, sincerity and thoughtfulness.
I created this card for my best friend's mom who recently lost her brother. Unexpected losses can hit pretty hard.
I wanted it to be feminine, subtle and quietly pretty.
Here's what I enjoyed using:
So Sorry Stamp Set 126527c
Morning Meadow Stamp Set 129678c
(hostess set) 129675wSecret Garden Stamp Set 129144c
Watercolor Paper 122959 pg 156
Very Vanilla card stock 101650
Baked Brown Sugar card stock 131296
Crisp Cantaloupe card stock 131298
Baked Brown Sugar Stamp Pad 131174
Strawberry Slush Stamp Pad 131178
Crisp Cantaloupe Stamp Pad 131176
Pistachio Pudding Stamp Pad 131177
Aqua Painter 103954 pg 164
Sponge Daubers 102892 pg 164
Very Vintage Buttons 129327
Bakers Twine 125573
Blossom Punch 125603
- Aqua Paint Crisp Cantaloupe ink wash onto Watercolor Paper. Let dry.
- Stamp flowers with Strawberry Slush ink after "stamping off" to lighten image.
- Stamp sentiment using Baked Brown Sugar ink. Using Aqua Painter, stamp random dots.
- Lightly stamp leaves two times onto card front using Pistachio Pudding ink, stamping off first to lighten image.
- Punch flower from Crisp Cantaloupe card stock using Blossom punch.
- Ink edges with Crisp Cantaloupe and center with Strawberry Slush using Sponge Daubers. Fold petals slightly. Adhere to card front with Glue Dots.
- Tie Bakers Twine through Very Vintage button. Adhere to card front using Glue Dots.
Shop online through my Stampin' Up! site - click here to begin!