Thursday, June 6, 2013

Some of Everything Please!

 
Soho Subway Designer Series Paper..... love, love it!
It's chock full of amazing designs, subway art, flowers,
wood grain, graph paper - something for every occasion.
And what's very cool, is that it can be purchased as part of a product share called "Some of Everything, Please!" which I'm offering to my customers and demos alike.
 
 
I began with a piece of Soho Subway DSP, 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" and took a diagonal slice out of it just large enough to accommodate my sentiment - which I also love!
I popped it up with Dimensionals so the sentiment is sitting down in the groove.
 
 
 
With pencil I lightly traced the area I had to work with onto Early Espresso card stock. I embossed  the sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and added a little arrow clip using Glue Dots.


Just look at all of these - can you say amazing!  They're absolutely gorgeous.... and so are all the other new Designer Series Papers! So I have a special offer for you.

How would you like a sampling of all the brand new Designer Series Papers?
That's right - 78 pieces of neatly packaged 6" x 6" pieces of the latest greatest. Oh, there are buttons, embellishments and ribbon, too!
 
Click here to see the flyer!
Really Good Greetings
130330w
130333c
 

No comments: