Monday, August 26, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge!

 
You may be asking "Gorgeous Grunge? When is grunge gorgeous?" Well, I have just the answer to that question: When it comes from Stampin' Up! and it's stamped up in some of the new In Colors, of course! Really, this refreshing stamp set is one of my favorites in the new catalog.

 
Seriously isn't this gorgeous?
So, today being a Saturday, (I realize it's Monday in blog land) and since Saturdays quite often arrive with a list of things to do, I slept in a bit, tackled my list which consisted mostly of thank you cards and packages, along with some laundry and organizing and then got busy making a few kits we were given at the Stampin' Up! convention in July.

 
I don't know about you, but I'm not very good at following directions when it comes to stamping and kits. So, true to form, I found myself changing this up somewhat and I'm ever so pleased with it. Don't you need that "hi" thinlit? It's the perfect pop (literally) for this otherwise one dimension card. I just rolled up a few Glue Dots and popped it up on them. I also trimmed to card to 4" wide so I could let the arrow extend over the edge a bit and still fit in an A2 envelope.

 
Here's what they suggested .... sweet enough, but mine is more me and I have just the person in mind to send it to....

 


 
 
Here's what I used.... and you can too! It's easy to place an online order 24/7 right here!

No comments: