Friday, August 30, 2013

Love...

 
 
All righty, all ready... just had to post another card done with Gorgeous Grunge and the new Thinlits! I mean what's not to love, right? I love the delicateness of the "love" and only wish I had about a hundred sentiments in Thinlits!


 
 
Done up in the new In Colors and Tangerine Tango, then blinged a bit with rhinestones, this card goes together in ten minutes easy! And inside..... well I guess it could say anything, couldn't it?
 
 
Bundle ItemPage in Catalog DescriptionRetail Price15% Savings PriceAmount Saved!
13531190
183
Butterfly Bundle (Clear-Mount)
Papillion Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Bitty Butterfly Punch
$30.90 $26.27 $4.63
13531290
183
Butterfly Bundle (Wood-Mount)
Papillion Potpourri Wood-Mount Stamp Set
Bitty Butterfly Punch


Purchase your Butterfly Bundle here!


View the flyer here!
 
$34.90 $29.67 $5.23





 

2 comments:

GerriK said...

Love the Gorgeous Grunge cards! Keep em coming!!!

Unknown said...

All right, all ready, I am going to have to ask you stop posting these cute cards! My wish list is getting WAY too long. You have such talent Penny, keep them coming!