Monday, October 13, 2014

Small things, fun things

 
Have you tried the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die yet? I'm tellin' you, it's way beyond fun to work with. It makes the perfect little curvy boxes that can be dressed up a hundred or so different ways!
 
 
Everyone needs one...
 
This time I created a little red apple - filled with caramels. A perfect little gift complete with leaves from burlap and felt.  It just is that time of year where burlap and felt need to come out of hiding.
 
Check out my Pinterest board here for more ideas on how to use this amazing new die.
 
 
 
Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die 135853

1 comment:

Michele said...

Super cute, Penny! Your post and subsequent link to the Pinterest page sold me. Ordering it today. I'm a fellow demonstrator, otherwise I'd order it from you. :)