Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting Ready for Fall

Okay, I totally CASE'd this pumpkin - but isn't it the cutest thing ever?
  Credit goes to the Squareheadedstamper -    she has amazing ideas! 
   I popped mine on a basket made from the the Scallop Square Die #115950                                                                             
The funny thing about this picture is - note how frayed my ribbon is! Yikes!  I saw it while I was working on it and thought "now I need to add to my blog.... how to get all the sticky strip off of your scissors". So I set up my scissors and the adhesive remover, took a picture, and totally forgot to clean up my ribbon!  So here it is in all it's frayedness!!  But, anyway ... when you get your scissors all gunked up with adhesive, just run your Adhesive Remover #103684 over the blades a few times and they are back to new!
I used Sticky Strip around the stem to hold the "pumpkin wedges" in place - oh, how I love Sticky Strip!!! Really, what would we do without it on our paper creations? I also ran my oval pumpkin wedges through the Big Shot - I love the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, don't you?

I have a hundred (well almost) other ideas for this pumpkin; so you will see variations of it every now and then this fall, I'm thinkin'.

Here's a close up of the pumpkin




 


No comments: