Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy I Do!

A special card for a very special couple! Congratulations you two!

The "tux" and bodice of the wedding dress were created using the Round Tab punch #119864
For the tux: Using Basic Black c/s, punch only half the punch, slit it in the center and fold both sides back to create the lapels.
For the bodice: Use Whisper White c/s, punch the entire tab and then center the tab back into the punch and punch again to create the neckline.  You only need half the punch but I punched the entire piece so I had something to hold onto while I punched it the second time - then I trimmed it. (Was that enough punch, punch? Wheww!)
The Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder #120175 adds dimension to the dress.
"Happy I Do" is from the wonderful Word Play stamp set # 120651 - I use this set so..... often. It's a great investment.
Flowers are created using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309 - centers are pearls
Flirtatious Specialty DSP #122360 was used with matching textured cardstock Wisteria Wonder

Do you have as many pearls and diamonds floating around your house as I do? Yesterday I found four pearls on the bottom of my flip-flops and diamonds on my daughter's ears!

No comments: