Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thinking of Fall....

I've been thinking of fall.... it isn't too far away now, is it? I think it may be my favorite season, with spring a close second. I love that by the time a season comes around a person just seems ready for it.  In celebration of fall - here is my card. Was so simple and I made quite a few! I think it will be my "Happy Fall Greetings" card for 2011!!

The stamp set, Faith in Nature, is one of the sets that Stampin' Up! has specially priced for hostesses in the new catalog. I love it for a couple of reasons.... first, my very first stamp set I ever  purchased was a pear and I used it over and over again. You know how first stamp sets hold a special place in a person's heart? Secondly, I love script added to pictures. So this stamp set perfectly fits into my "favorite things" category!

It had been awhile since I have used the Stampin' Pastels - almost felt like an artist!

Early Espresso and Very Vanilla cardstock
Early Espresso ink
Faith in Nature stamp set #122492
Crumb Cake seam binding #122332
Stampin' Pastels # 120962

No comments: