Thursday, July 5, 2012

A little birdie told me...

Life doesn't always go the way we had planned so here's a
 simple little "the sun will shine for you" card.

I love this stamp, with birds on a line, anchored  with a couple of clouds and a
 cute sun (think Boho Blossoms punch). A perfect  "it's going to be all right!"

The clouds are from the Cupcake Builder punch.
Doesn't that cupcake frosting makes great little clouds!

The card is 3-1/2" x 5"  - found in the Note Cards and Envelopes set, 107311.
 It's a perfect size for smaller sentiments and images.

The lower edge is  accented with the Adorning Accents Folder -
I'm sure I use my Big Shot! with every card I make!
Top it off with Whisper White Taffeta ribbon and a Designer Brights Button.

                                                    And a quick peek at the inside.

                                                                        For the Birds
                                                                  126405w 126407c

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This is one of those cards where less is so much more. I think it is just beautiful. I can't wait for this set to arrive next week.