Friday, July 20, 2012

My Digital Studio Updates



Okay, how fun is this!
And, does it remind you of anyone you know?
Hopefully it reminds you of you.... and a good friend or two, or three.

First, I'd like to tell you who this saying especially reminds me of and then I will share how you can create this also.

We were priviledged, through another terrific friend of mine, to meet a young couple (back when we were kind of a young couple, hah!) that are outstanding. We knew them as they began their family, which is now a wonderful family of four children, who are graduating, getting first jobs, etc. But from the get-go, what was special about Tammy is her incredible ability to turn lemons into lemonade, her can'ts into cans, and ultimately her dreams into plans.

She began an online business, before it was cool, not because she knew the ropes or had all the answers, but in her quest to find answers she realized others are looking for answers also. She took the answers she found, made them available on her website and her business grew! Recently, she took her desire to learn more about becoming a potter and started youtubing her goal of creating a cup a day. She has a huge following, has a personality that lights up a room and not only am I so proud of her, she has been a tremendous inspiration to me.

I know her as Tammy Jo but you may know her as the Hobby Potter or the creator of RentalDecoratingDigest.com Check her out - she's, well, as she posted the other day,
"A dog in the hunt doesn't know it has fleas"! You know when you get so inspired you forget all else that can hold you back? Yeah...it's been one of those kinds of days!!!


So above is a card I made for her. It's created with MyDigitalStudio from Stampin' Up! 
Here's the dealio - today you can download a free 30-day trial of MyDigitalStudio. You can play with it for 30 days, create cards, albums, use their printing services if you like - all for free for 30 days. Then you can decide if it's something you want to own for keeps.

Each Tuesday Stampin' Up! releases new dowloads. So Tammy's card was made from one of the downloads made available this week.

What is very, very cool is you can sign up to receive an email notification of what their new downloads are each week.
Just click here to let me know you'd like to be updated each Tuesday, it's that easy!

Happy Stamping!
Penny

3 comments:

Susan said...

you never cease to amaze me....you are a woman of *many* talents; tfs!!

Anonymous said...

Love this! I have MDS ~ could you tell me how you did this? Thanks!

stampinallison@aol.com

Unknown said...

I can tell you.... I used Can'ts into Cans from MDS. Printed it on Whisper White card stock and used different color inks for the words. A small flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack topped off with a pearl.
I adhered it to Night of Navy card stock.