Monday, July 2, 2012

Sun's comin' up and cakes on the griddle...


There's nothing better on a Saturday morning than eating breakfast at the pond....
doesn't hurt to catch a fish or two also! This weekend's score was 30! 
It's a catch and release pond in our neighborhood and the fish are so funny.
It's kind of like they know the ropes. You reel them in, they open their mouth, out comes the hook and back in they go! It's almost like they're happy to oblige.
I'm happy because I don't have to cook the little rascals!
The guys go down early for a little quiet fishin' time and then we girls show up with breakfast and coffee about eight o'clock. Good times!



And the Winner Is!Lynette Siebrasse
As some of you know, we had a little contest last week on stampsnsmiles.


Lynette correctly guessed (along with many  of you) that I use Basic Grey almost exclusively
for stamping sentiments - I love the softness it lends to a card or project.
 I even use it on my blog. Black just seems a tad harsh to me!
She will receive the Stampin' Up! ink pad of her choice - Always Artichoke.
So Lynette, congratulations!

We're not just sitting around this summer, so stay tuned for more contests, a new Christmas tutorial (right around the corner!) and some great tips and techniques!

Happy Stamping!

Penny






1 comment:

Susan said...

oh, Penny, you always make my day...you share everything I love, so maybe in our past lives we were related! whenever I send an order the next day you post all the items I should've ordered (darn!!) TFS your creativity!!