Welcome to Tuesday!
I love to create simple cards in a flash... especially when I've forgotten an important date until the last minute when it's "Oh no, run up the stairs, hope the stamping room isn't too disorganized and then cut, cut, stamp, stamp, whew!!
Made it again!
I would hate to admit how many times I've needed to do that.... (where oh where is that neatly organized basket of premade cards, all separated by occasion?) I actually have one of those but... sometimes I just need something I've not seen before, right?
So this card, which I think is just too cool, is one of those that you can create in a matter of minutes and it's sharp and when was the last time you saw something like this in a card store?
Basic Black card stock - 4-1/4" x 11"
Very Vanilla card stock - 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
2-1/2" x 3"
Watercolor Paper - 3-3/4" x 5"
Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder
Basic Black ink
Oh, Hello Stamp Set
Extra-Large Oval Punch
Set your clocks!
- Adhere Very Vanilla card stock, 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" to Basic Black card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Prepare Watercolor Paper for embossing using the Embossing Buddy.
- Using Versamark ink pad, smear it twice across Watercolor Paper. Sprinkle liberally with Silver and Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. Heat with Heat Tool.
- Adhere this piece to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using Basic Black ink, stamp HELLO onto Very Vanilla card stock, 2-1/2" x 3". Punch out using the Extra-Large Oval Punch.
- Adhere oval to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
And a note: This is easily completed using Very Vanilla card stock in place of the Watercolor Paper.... and the size of the Watercolor Paper - well, it just happened to be the piece I picked up!