Friday, April 5, 2013

This and That .... my way!

 
So.... do you recognize this?
 
You're right - it's the journal/album from the new
This and That bundle!
It includes:
- a wonderful journal
- a date stamp
- washi tape
- Designer Series Paper
- stickers and tags
- a bundle of fun!
 
Disclaimer - project shown is a work in progress, not the finished deal. Subject to change at the whim of the creator, so keep posted as I'll give updates from time to time.
(I think that middle tag is going to come off, it just does not make me smile!)

 
I've just started creating my journal, well, part of the front cover, anyway. Journals are journeys, aren't they? And that's what this is....
I decided to create it about myself. I've never done such a personal project before and so this is a bit of a stretch for me, but I'm excited and thought I would use only my favorite stamp sets and embellishments to dress it up.

 
The "I am", "creative" and "fabulous" come from a stamp set that we received free at the 2012 Stampin' Up! convention. It was exclusive to that event and one of my favorite.
 
 Have you ever thought about attending the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City?  It appears they will be opening it up to guests again this year, so you don't need to be a demonstrator to join in the fun. It's a couple of fast-paced days full of information, creativity, fun, lots of free product and friendships. You will not be disappointed!
 
 
Get all the exciting info here.
or email me at stampsnsmiles@gmail.com
 

2 comments:

Jerilyn said...

Love it, and all your creations! What stamp set (past or present) did the stamp "Treat yourself like your own best company." come from? Love that also :)

Unknown said...

Jerilyn,
Thank you!
The stamp set is from Creative Elements pg 126 of the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog.