Thursday, April 4, 2013

Color Refresh & Free Shipping!



                C O L O R    R E F R E S H

Would you like a sneak peek at a few of the new colors that Stampin' Up! will be releasing in it's new 2013-2014 Catalog? They are introducing one brand new color, Smoky Slate, along with bringing back some In Color Favorites.
 I love a little change once in awhile and I love color, so here it is....




I also have a flyer that you can view or print here.

The colors that are being discontinued will be available while supplies last, so, if one of these is a favorite of yours, you'll want to order soon.
I, personally, am going to miss Baja Breeze - I love(d) that color! I am excited about Smoky Slate joining the crew, tho'! It's a beautiful soft grey that is going to blend perfectly with many of the other amazing Stampin' Up! colors.

Free Shipping!
Along with this, Stampin' Up! is offering free shipping on all product April 6 - 8, 2013. So start your wish list and be sure to order it in time to receive this benefit.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: