Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Only Item I Would Change...


             My Shoes and the New 2013-14 Stampin' Up! Catalog
 
Alrighty....
I returned home from the Stampin' Up! Regional very early this morning, happily tired after a wonderful day of seeing great presentations, meeting new friends, working with brand new products and (drumroll) the brand new catalog in hand.
 
I can't wait for you to see all the brand-new, trendy products that are in store for you this year from Stampin' Up!  I'd love to tell you about the coolest new embellishments, ribbons, punches, Framelits, etc, that you won't be able to wait to get your hands on - but I can't.

Not yet... but in a few days I'll be able to start posting projects using some of those and you're going to be very excited. This promises to be an amazing year and I can't wait to start integrating these new products into my Mocha Monday classes, parties and tutorials!
 
And the shoes....
Well, it's the only thing I would change about the catalog!
I had made a wish list of new products and actually submitted it to the Stampin' Up! sandbox - and every wish came true, and more.
 
 
But....
the shoes I would change - I like mine better, lol!
 
For those of you who are demonstrators and were able to attend the Regional and receive the new catalog before everyone else on the planet, I think you'll know what I'm talking about. For those who lived too far away or aren't demonstrators (why aren't you?) you'll just need to wait a bit.

Thinking about receiving the benefits of being a hobby (or more!) demonstrator? How about $155 worth of your choice of product for $99 with no shipping? Click here to discover the benefits of joining my team!
 

 
Okay, okay....
these shoes would do it for me also!
 
 

4 comments:

Eveline said...

And we in Europe have to wait even longer! Not fair ;(
But I went to regionals in The Netherlands on Saturday and we did have a sneak peek but a tiny one.
Eveline.

2dogs2luv said...

the shoes are a no, no! but the color's fantastic...can't wait for your shares; you know how we hate suspense!!

~Cheryl said...

You are sooo right about the shoes. Yours are soo much better!

Lawrence Boilers said...

Thanks great poost