Wednesday, July 24, 2013

 
Just a quick shot of the swap that I took to the Stampin' Up! convention .... simple and sweet!
I'd like to thank each of you for your helpful tips on my Swaps post and have chosen
 
Cynthia Simpson 
 
to be a winner!
Send me an email at stampsnsmiles@gmail.com so I can send you your gift!.
Check out their tips - they're great!

 
And now on to some very luxurious swaps - aren't these gorgeous?
I received these from two great gals, Heidi and Jan, and know that I'll be re-creating them myself. How about you?

 
Modern Medley is one of my favorite DSP's and I love the beautiful folds on this card with a great belly band to hold everything in place. Thank you, Jan!
 
 
Check out the sale that's going on for Designer Series Paper - buy 3 get one free! The perfect time (until July 31st) to get your favorite DSP's. Click here for the details.
 

 
And one more, because I know it's hard to get enough of it. If you've never been to a Stampin' Up! convention - well, you're just missing out. Hundreds of swaps, hundreds and hundreds (dare I say thousands?) of samples. Inspiration that you can't believe! Won't you join us next year?

1 comment:

Ruthie Graen said...

Can't wait for you to share the scoring placement for Jan's beautiful
birthday card/belly band!