So what did you think when you opened your My Paper Pumpkin surprise this month? Did you love it? Banners to celebrate you! I hope you're making yourself a banner and planting it on the most gorgeous cupcake and sharing it with exactly nobody but yourself. Celebrate you this month!
As you know, each month I supply my personal My Paper Pumpkin customers with a tutorial for five exclusive projects they can make with their kit, along with a small package of embellishments that I used on my creations. So..... I'm always kind of holding my breath when I open my package because I know some kind of magic has to happen for me to transform it from what I see in the box to five unique creations my customers will enjoy (well, me too, of course!)
So the tutorial is written and sent, the embellishments are ready to be mailed and I keep looking at my four cards and sweet jazzed up banner and I'm, well, pleased.
Please join me next month on our mini magical get-away using paper, ink and bling! And for brand new subscribers there's a great promo going on that allows you to enjoy a discounted price.... $10 a month for your first two months!
That's an awesome deal - for $10 you'll receive your kit, a tutorial for five additional projects and a bit of bling! Check this out here!
The fine print:
- For new subscribers only
- Promotion applies only to the first two months of a new subscription. After receiving two month's worth, the price for each month's kit will go to the regular price of $19.95
- You and your customers need to visit mypaperpumpkin.com to join
- You must click "Add Promo Code" and then enter the promo code PUMPKINDEAL in the "Promo Code" field when you sign up on the mypaperpumpkin.com website to take advantage of this promotion.
- You must join by Saturday, August 31, 2013 11:50 PM (MT)
- To receive the free tutorial and bling, choose myself, Penny Smiley, Star ID as your demonstrator. Thanks!