Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention 2013

Well, I'm just back from an amazing trip to the 2013 Stampin' Up! convention. And, if you've ever wondered what it would be like.... click here for an opportunity to see the opening session!



I hope you take a few minutes... to watch this to get a feel of what Stampin' Up! is really all about.... it's so much more than stamps. It is Being the Difference, making incredible friends and spreading wonderful creativity around the world.
 
 
 
I also thought I would show you a picture of some of the gifts that we received.... can you even imagine? Seven stamp sets, kits, make and takes, a punch, brand new product and a beautiful backpack to carry it all!
I'd love to have you share this amazing experience with us next summer! Join my team here to begin your incredible journey today!
 

No comments: