Monday, March 26, 2012

Smooches in Grey

Here's my card from late last night - hard to put the stamps away sometimes! I decided to tone down the Summer Smooches DSP with Basic Grey card stock. I find myself reaching for Basic Grey often, especially the ink. It's much softer than black and I use it almost exclusively for sentiments. Every stamper needs Basic Grey ink!

This wonderful "Hello" is from Elementary Elegance - a stamp set free during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order. Time's running out tho' as the promotion ends March 31st - order today!

The sentiment is framed by one of the stamps from the Four Frames stamp set and then punched out with the Decorative Label punch. I love it when everything just works together so well. Thanks Stampin' Up! Add a little stitching, a couple of pearls and Daffodil Delight seam binding (coming soon) and the card is complete.

No comments: