Sunday, March 25, 2012

Where does Your Inspiration Come From?


Thank you, Mary Brown for your sweet and simple card that I just had to make! I love all the incredible creativity that is only a click away for each of us. Who do you look to for that spark that sets you on a stampin' marathon? Have you checked out Pinterest 
 Splitcoast Stampers  or   InkingIdaho.blogspot.com .... and the list goes on!

This photo didn't pick it up as I would've liked, but I love using Textured card stock when I have quite an area without embellishments. It dresses it up just enough.

Supplies: 
Summer Smooches DSP (coming April 1st)
Bright Blossoms stamp set (coming April 1st)

Whisper White Textured card stock
Crumb Cake card stock
Crumb Cake ink
Peach Parfait ink
Lucky Limeade ink
Cajun Craze ink
Whisper white taffeta ribbon
Pearl


Kindness Matters stamp set (free w/$50 order til March 31st)

No comments: