What do you create from empty SU! button boxes? They are the handiest little things in the world - perfect for holding all kinds of treats. This one is used for Halloween candy!
The Goulish Googlies Designer Kit has great gift bags, tags, baker's twine and googly eyes. I've had fun creating with them and was looking for something new to do with the tags.
Fill it with black jelly beans, candy corn or maybe even spooky little love notes written out on Scalloped Circles. Now that could be fun!
A peek at the products and then a mini tutorial!
Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit
- Score DSP, 1-1/2" x 8-1/2", every 1/4" along length as shown.
- Fold on each score line, creating valleys and hills or pleats. Adhere ends together using Sticky Strip.
- Punch out a circle from Lucky Limeade card stock using the 1-1/2" Circle Punch. Punch out a scalloped circle from Tangerine Tango using the Scalloped Circle Punch.
- Using the Silicone Craft Sheet (shown above) hot glue the rosette to the Lucky Limeade circle then the Tangerine Tango Scalloped Circle to the front of the rosette. Adhere the tag using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Using a Stampin' Write Marker, ink up only one line of "Candy" and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Die cut using the Itty Bitty Banners Die. Adhere to card front using a
- Stamp EEEK! and a spider web onto Whisper White card stock. Punch out using the Scalloped Circle Punch. Adhere to inside bottom of container using Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a strip 7/8" x 8-1/2" of DSP and adhere around base of container using Sticky Strip.