Here's a birthday card that's quickly created .... how do I know? Realized just before walking out the door on the weekend that I hadn't made a card for a very good friend and had barely ten minutes start to finish including the photo!
So here, it is!
- One card base, 4-1/4" x 11"
- Three strips of cardstock/DSP 1-3/8" x 4-1/8"
- Lay them next to each other on the Chevron Folder and emboss.
- Adhere to card front
- DSP 2" x 2-1/2", die cut with the Apothecary Die
- Adhere with Stampin' Dimensional
- Stamp sentiment with Basic Grey, banner cut the ends
- Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tie Baker's Twine through a button
- Adhere with Glue Dots
And now for this weeks brand new My Digital Studio Downloads!
Just a peek at two of them click here to see the complete selection.
How cute is this one - great bows to use on cards, purses, boxes....
It's a Wrap 132190
Or a complete Thanksgiving ensemble!
Unknown Blessings 131311