Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You are.... Absolutely Amazing!

I needed a card to send along to our son.... he's 21, artistic and, well, amazing in many ways. I know the Y generation love texting, but there's still nothing quite like a card in the mail!
I combined three stamps for this card.

First, I embossed the card with a great arrow design found in Border Banter. This set is going to be fun to use! I used Clear embossing powder and I love the extra shine it gives.
The banner is from another great set available now in the Holiday Catalog - Affection Collection. It's trendy and offers tons of possibilities. I'll be showing more of it soon!
It's stamped in Gumball Green.

And the focal point - a wonderful set that was given to us at the Stampin' Up! convention in July that celebrates their
"I AM" theme. I AM so glad I attended!

If you still need a Holiday Catalog - click here!



Border Banter
128927w
128930c


Affection Collection
127946w
127949c














2 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

Fantastic card Penny!

Wendie said...

I just love this and will use it for my son too! TFS.