Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's Frosty!

In a frosty snowflake kind of mood.... so have been designing with snowflakes!
Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze and Gumball Green - another perfect winter combo!
I love these colors together and especially with Whisper White as a background.

I embossed the top layer of Whisper White with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
and then cut it diagonally so the
colorful, rhinestone embellished snowflakes could peek through.

And another one, using the most delightful Make a Mitten stamp set which goes wonderfully with snowflakes! This great little stamp set has so many designs to use - keep watching as I'll be showcasing it often in the next few weeks.


The edges were "torn" by using the scoring blade (pressing down quite hard) instead of the cutting blade.  I love the raggedy edge it creates.

 A little baker's twine keeps the mittens together.
Snowflake Soiree
127922w
127925c

Make a Mitten
127940w
127943c

Order these two sets today!
Click here for online ordering


1 comment:

Michelle Last said...

I so love your style and your blog and have cased this card for my blog, come and see..... i realised on looking at your blog that I have pinned several of your cards as my favourites as your craft style is beautiful x