Saturday, October 13, 2012

Introducing Mocha Mondays!

M & M Thank You's!
Happy Saturday morning! I hope this autumn weekend is wonderful for you and that the gorgeous weather and beautiful leaves inspire you, as they do me. So gorgeous!

This time of year finds us needing many thank you's.
So today I'd like to share some that I've been creating -
matchbook holders with belly bands that hold....

 M&M's! What a fun little thank you! I have quite a few more to make but thought I would share a few with you today.


These can be done for any holiday or occasion. They assemble quickly and will be one of our first projects at "Mocha Monday"! 
Mocha Monday is a fun drop-in class where you will create 
2 - 3 quick and creative projects in an hour or less. All supplies and pre-cut papers are ready to go! Just a bit of stamping and assembling and you're on your way with new goodies and instructions for creating more!

If you live near Boise, I'd love to have you join us the first Monday of each month at Moxie Java on Eagle Rd.
Contact me for more info @
stampsnsmiles@gmail.com

For this project I used Basic Grey & Tangerine Tango card stock spiced up with Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.
November's Mocha Monday will showcase holiday papers.
Mixed Medley (hostess set - Holiday catalog)
128054w
128057c

Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
126906

3 comments:

Barbara Dykhouse said...

Penny, I will be casing these for sure! I love your blog and I love your style! Congratulations to you as you reach for your milestone of 100,000 hits!

bckctrygrl said...

Super cute, what a fun treat for my son's class party!

Jeannie said...

Love this! Would you be willing to share the dimensions? I'd love to use if for my Tricks and Treats class Tuesday night!!