This card was one that I displayed at the Eagle Farmer's Market on Saturday and I had a request for the directions - so, Stacy, this one is for you! Enjoy!
I CASE'd this card a while back and cannot locate it's origin to give credit where credit is due. If you recognize your work, let me know - I'd love to add your link.
I had such a great time out there meeting new friends, seeing good friends and enjoying the camaraderie of the farmer's market community. Ate great cheescake, listened to amazing music and loved seeing the talent the artists displayed. It was my first time to participate in a market but loved it and look forward to a next time!
Very Vanilla card stock
Tangerine Tango card stock
Early Espresso card stock
Be of Good Cheer DSP
Bird Builder Punch
Extra Large Oval Punch
1-3/8" Circle Punch
1-1/4" Circle Punch
- Using Tangerine Tango card stock punch nine pieces (three from each punch) Extra Large Oval, 1-3/8" Circle and 1-1/4" Circle.
- Sponge edges with Tangerine Tango ink and ahere together as shown below. The bottom two ovals are first adhered with Snail Adhesive. One Stampin' Dimensional on top which adheres the top oval. Repeat process with both sets of circle punches.
- Stamp the fleur de lis from Everything Eleanor in Gumball Green onto Very Vanilla card stock 4" x 5-1/4"
- Adhere pumpkins using Snail Adhesive.
- Hand cut stems from Early Espresso card stock. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Using the Bird Builder Punch, punch out three "leaves" (using the wing) from Be of Good Cheer DSP and adhere with Stampin' dimensionals.
- Adhere the card front to a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base. Simple, simple! Cute, cute!