Monday, June 4, 2012

An Apple a Day!




Welcome, Renee, as a brand new Stampin' Up! demonstrator! It's so great to have you as part of my team - it's going to be a wonderful journey!
Check out her new blog at Cup-O-Stampin'Up! What a great name for a blog!

I saw  this idea on Splitcoast Stampers and loved it so had to run up to my "room" and make it! As I understand, original credit goes to Amanda Corbet. Thank you Amanda, for the inspiration.
I created it using First Edition DSP and the Hearts Collections Framelits Die. Use any heart punch you choose - punch about ten of them. Trim the bottom just a tad.  I sponged the top of the "apple" with Lucky Limeade and the bottom with Rose Red.. I laid them in a neat pile and stitched right up the center of the heart. Fan them out - I used a bone folder to crease them well at the center, and you have the cutest apple ever! The leaf is the "wing" from the Bird Builder's punch.  The banner is from the brand new Bitty Banners Framelit Die.  I also scored the edges of the card front to give it a frame. 
There are some wonderful incentives for becoming a demonstrator right now - Stampin' Up! is pulling out all the stops! Click here for more info!

No comments: