Friday, June 29, 2012

Convention 2012!



Here's what arrived in my mail yesterday! Woohoo! Convention is only a few weeks away.
I hope you've received your convention tags also!
Didn't get signed up as a guest?  I'd love to help you go next year!
Check back next week for more info on that!



Hello, Dear Friend
This card just makes me happy!
It's the wonderful stamp set, Moving Forward, found on the very last page of your catalog. 

Besides being over the top cute... each time this stamp set is purchased Stampin' Up! donates $3.00 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities! So you get to make oh, such incredible cards and help support an amazing charity at the same time. Doesn't get much better than that.

And what about the embossed background - it's the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder. I think it's my new favorite! I love how crisp and defined it looks.
Daffodil Delight card stock accented with Whisper White and Polka Dot Parade DSP (I love polka dots!) creates a sunny, happy feeling card. A perfect workshop project!




Moving Forward  Stamp Set 126320 w 126322 c
Fancy Fan Folder 127751
  





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card!! Is that a labels collection framelit that you used?

Unknown said...

It is from the Labels Collection - a great shape and size!

Jill Parker said...

This card is sweet & simple, just the way I like them! Love it!

Jill @ sweetnkorny.blogspot.com