Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blooming with Kindness

A beautiful new set called Blooming with Kindness - what a pretty name! Did you notice the saying? "Hope is a wish with a little more clout." I love it!



I began this card by stamping the  flower randomly onto Crumb Cake card stock, heat embossed it in White and then further embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. It was trimmed with the Finishing Touches Edgelit.

I stamped the flower again using Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White card stock, die cut it using the Labels Collections Framelit. To frame it , I used the same size Labels Collections Framelit, die cut from Whisper White card stock, which I then ran through the Big Shot! one more time centering the next smaller Framelit inside. I took just the frame it created, embossed it using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder and adhered it to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment - it's using the smallest die in the Apothecary Accents Framelit, which I then recut as pictured below. Embellish with a new Vintage Faceted Designer Button tied with Linen Thread.

First stamp the sentiment using Early Espresso ink onto Whisper White card stock with a flower from Everything Eleanor in Crumb Cake.  Die cut centering the sentiment in the lower portion of the die. Recut by moving the die down on the sentiment as shown. You've just created a brand new shape!

3 comments:

Ruthie Graen said...

This card is bea-uti-ful Penny! This is one of my faves!

Paper Potter said...

I just love what you've done with the Framelit, Penny. It's a beautiful card!

Paper Potter said...

I have to pop in here again .... everything that you've done with the Big Shot is just a.ma.zing!!! Wowzer wowzer wowzer