Monday, June 11, 2012

Patio Party Hello!

A brand new Designer Series Paper - Patio Party! Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Well, it is!
I so want a pair of shoes in this new color, Summer Starfruit. Being a winter I can't really wear it, but I'm thinking a navy sweater with a top in this great polka dot and then shoes to match! I'm going shopping!

It'a quick card that's a tad funky! The "Hello" (which I love!) comes from the new stamp set Lacy & Lovely - another card coming from that set tomorrow! Patio Party DSP and Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon is all that's added - no fancy embellishments. I enhanced the envelope with matching DSP for a customized feel.




Have you used the Color Coach yet? It's a fantastic tool featured on page 151 of the 2012 Annual Catalog and shown in picture above. It helps you enhance your color-ability! They've already combined colors that work great together, so the thinking is all done for you. Use the Color Coach for more than just cards - home decor, clothing, accessories, etc.
Any time you need a little help.

No comments: