Thursday, June 28, 2012

Storytime!

Storytime!
Does this ever happen to you too? You're late with a birthday card, or an anniversary card,
or a ... card? How does that work? I mean for those kind of special happenings, we have a year's notice, don't we?

I'm right there with you on this one! So, starting today I've determined it's going to be different! It's true I'm doing them a bit out of order - but I love this paper and Isaiah, our grandson, will be five in August - so that's where I've started!

It doesn't look like a birthday card, but you definitely get the message regarding "five"! Time for kindergarten and this paper just seemed right.

It has the greatest old-fashioned children's designs - oh, the projects I am going to make with this!

Storytime Designer Series Paper
126907

And look at this great stamp set that coordinates with it!
 I love the Suites that Stampin' Up! has put together in their
Annual Catalog - check it out here!

Storybook Friends
126735 w  126737 c

2 comments:

Lorri said...

Hi Penny,
I blurf (blog-surf) A LOT and follow many blogs. I scroll through them VERY FAST because I follow so many. I just had let you know that every time I see one of your projects, I always stop, and back up to see it closer up and who made it. I say to myself, OH IT'S PENNY AGAIN! You are such a creative gal, and I LOVE your style! See you at convention?

Wendie Waldman said...

I just love your birthday card. I'm making the coordinating board book in MDS and will make up this card for our grandson who will be turning 2. Thank you for your inspiration.