Saturday, June 23, 2012

French Foliage

I love this stamp set! Simple, with some very nice elements included in it. For this one I used just a leaf. Stamped on Whisper White with Tangerine Tango ink - directly on the card front. Then stamped again, embossed with Clear Embossing powder, cut out and placed over the original stamp. It gets a little lift from a Stampin' Dimensional.

A little extra interest with diagonal scoring - love the Diagonal Score Plate! This just may be my Annual Fall Card!


French Foliage stamp set
120845w 121166c

5 comments:

Texas JennyWren said...

Penny - I LOVE IT. PERFECTION!!

Susan said...

totally in agreement w/you about this set; so happy when it didn't make the retirement list; what's up w/you & your designs....what ever it is I want what you have; everything totally rocks!!! tfs!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

This is beautiful. Found ya on Pinterest. TFS! xo, Marian

Unknown said...

Why, Marian, thank you! I love simple and this card does that for me!

Annette Couper said...

Stunning!! thankyou for sharing!