Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Fall Thank You!

Just a few fall thank yous I made for the gals that take such good care of me at the Post Office and for the sweet gal who delivers our mail - especially for delivering the new Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog... yeah!

The one I left for the mail gal was still there after the mail was delivered. I guess she thought it was actually meant for us from a kindly neighbor. So tomorrow I will leave her a note to thank her and let her know it is for her.

So... didn't realize til I took the picture that our mail box had gotten so dusty. Not sure what the neighbors thought seeing me wash out our mail box and then take a picture of it! But by then it was too dark and my picture didn't turn out that well... but can you tell it's clean? Hah! Yep, scrubbed right up!


And how did I already recieve a copy of the Spring Catalog? (which just happens to be brimming with amazing new products - you're going to love it!) Well, that's one of the perks of being a demonstrator - hobby or otherwise! We are also able to order early. Fun stuff! Check out the rest of the perks here!

The leaves were made using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die - love that die! Look for more projects using it soon! Order yours today!

Autumn Accents Bigz Die
127812

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh what a sweet idea! I love it!

Renee Pontious said...

Penny...You are one of the most thoughtful persons I know. Always thinking of others. Darling pumpkins