Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Evergreen Note Cards



Today I have a few great holiday note cards that would be wonderful to send anyone, but especially the guys. Always need a few of those, right?


I first stamped the pine cones, masked them with Sticky notes and then stamped the evergreen boughs. (Why do I always want to type "everygreen"?)

Also, for the life of me the next two pictures will not lay vertical. Sorry for making you stand on your head to see them!



Watercolor Winter
129724w
129727c

Don't forget to shop online!

5 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful note cards. Very elegant. x

Ruthie Graen said...

These are beautiful and so elegant Penny! Ok, I typed this before reading Aileen's post, but you wouldn't know it!! I must say all of your posts with this set has me ordering it!! It will be a nice set to use for the winter months! Especially with the "everygreen" image! Doing a class on techniques in Jan., and you've just given me my sample!!

Ruthie Graen said...

What set are your Hello and Thank you from?

Celia said...

This is one stamp set that I will keep forever. Ruthie, I think those sentiments came from Lacy and Lovely in the main cattie, page 99.

Ruthie Graen said...

Thanks Celia, and I have that set from Convention! Yes, I need to order the Watercolor Winter! And then it's pre-order time for the Spring, and Sale a bration catty's!